Hi,

I was playing around with the the new 'rbt land' command and looks like it
assumes tracking branch to be "origin/master"?

In my clone of the repo I've multiple remotes configured and I'm trying to
figure out how to tell 'rbt land --push' to push to a remote that I want.
>From looking at the code for land command, it looks the the remote is
derived from the tracking branch. But it doesn't look like
'--tracking_branch' is an available option for this particular command. I
tried setting TRACKING_BRANCH in .reviewboardrc but even that doesn't get
picked up by the `land` command. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Vinod