I have noticed that clicking on any of the code expansion buttons in the
diff view results in page-breaking javascript errors. I've attached a
screenshot of the buttons I am referring to, and here is the stack trace:

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'top' of undefined
@ reviews.min.44ba9ef6d795.js:11 model.getRenderedDiffFragment.success @
reviews.min.44ba9ef6d795.js:11 j @ jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:2
k.fireWith @ jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:2 x @
jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:4 b @ jquery-1.11.1.min.8101d596b2b8.js:4

I've done a quick dive into some of review board's code and my first hunch
is that a jQuery object is not being properly checked before being acted
upon. Is there an easy way to patch this, or should I downgrade to a known
stable version of review board?