Hi All,

I was trying to install review board on my VM (Debian OS) . I configured
MySQL along with APACHE2 and went ahead with installation of review board
using usual instructions given
at https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.5/admin/installation/linux/
. One completed i created a new review board site following the steps given
here
:
https://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/2.5/admin/installation/creating-sites/#creating-sites.

I got a successful message that "the site has been installed in
/var/www/<domainname>" . I gave the required permissions to apache server
to access the data at
 /var/www/reviewboard.flipkart.com/htdocs/media/uploaded

        * /var/www/reviewboard.flipkart.com/htdocs/media/ext

        * /var/www/reviewboard.flipkart.com/htdocs/static/ext

        * /var/www/reviewboard.flipkart.com/data

but still i am not able to see my site running or even ping it.

I tried pinging it but its not accessible

ping <domainname> as well as ping <domainname>:8080 gives "ping: unknown
host"

Any help how can i check if my site is up and running.

Thanks,

Abhishek