.reviewboardrc should be added to each individual repository. In the Review
Board administration UI for each repository that you've added, there's a
sample .reviewboardrc that will specify the server name and the repository
ID.

`post-review` was deprecated and its functionality is entirely replaced and
expanded by `rbt post` and the other `rbt` commands. `post-review` was
removed entirely in the 0.7.x releases.

Users will need rbtools on their systems for the smoothest experience
posting their code for review.

-David

-David