Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade a Reviewboard 2.0.18 installation to 2.5.3.

The easy_install -U ReviewBoard setup went fine, but I cannot successfully
upgrade my site.

$> rb-site upgrade /var/www/reviewboard.sse-erfurt.de/
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
There are unapplied evolutions for auth.
There are unapplied evolutions for contenttypes.
There are unapplied evolutions for accounts.
There are unapplied evolutions for attachments.
There are unapplied evolutions for changedescs.
There are unapplied evolutions for diffviewer.
There are unapplied evolutions for hostingsvcs.
There are unapplied evolutions for reviews.
There are unapplied evolutions for scmtools.
There are unapplied evolutions for site.
There are unapplied evolutions for webapi.
Project signature has changed - an evolution is required
Installing custom SQL ...
Installing indexes ...
Installed 0 object(s) from 0 fixture(s)
CommandError: Model 'diffviewer.FileDiffData' already has a field named
'extra_data'

Is there any chance to get the database upgraded to the current layout?

Here is the list of the currently applied evolutions:

$> rb-site manage /var/www/reviewboard.sse-erfurt.de/ list-evolutions
Applied evolutions for 'sessions':
    session_expire_date_db_index

Applied evolutions for 'accounts':
    is_private

Applied evolutions for 'changedescs':
    fields_changed_longtext

Applied evolutions for 'diffviewer':
    add_parent_diffs
    filediff_filenames_1024_chars
    diffset_basedir
    filediff_status

Applied evolutions for 'notifications':
    webhooktarget_extra_state
    webhooktarget_extra_data_null

Applied evolutions for 'reviews':
    change_descriptions
    last_review_timestamp
    shipit_count
    default_reviewer_repositories
    null_repository
    localsite
    group_incoming_request_count
    group_invite_only
    group_visible
    default_reviewer_local_site
    add_issues_to_comments
    file_attachments

Applied evolutions for 'scmtools':
    bugzilla_url_charfield
    repository_raw_file_url
    repository_visible
    repository_path_length_255
    localsite
    repository_access_control
    group_site
    repository_hosting_accounts
    repository_extra_data_null

In the end my ReviewBoard installation is broken and responds with a 500
error when I try to access the dashboard.

Martin