The authentication is set to ‘Active Directory’, we use TLS and specify our
‘users’ Organizational Unit in Active Directory.

This worked since the day we created the RB server.

For some reason this method does not work anymore.

When we disable the TLS, RB notifies that there’s no Object Match.

Might be an Active Directory security update which prevents RB’s
authentication module from getting a response.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit