Hi Sean,

I wanted to follow up on this.

We've hit a number of problems with their API:

1) There's no way to get a list of branches in your repository, meaning
we'd have to hard-code something like "master."
2) The diffs provided by the API are useless. They're plain, old-fashioned
diffs, not Git diffs, so we can't actually use them for looking up files.
3) We can't reconstruct the diffs, as their APIs don't provide the
information needed to do so (like source revisions or metadata changes on
the files).
4) Their API improperly caches things server-side, so two different
requests often (but not always) returns the same result.

Unfuddle will need to fix all this in order for us to be able to add any
kind of support. :(

Christian Hammond

On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 3:32 PM, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com