Hi, I've been developing a script to help get Review Board working within the particular workflow at my company. The script uses hg to generate diffs based on certain keywords in the changeset descriptions. So far it's going quite well, but I've run in to this odd problem.
When updating a review request with a new diff, if there are files missing from the new diff that were in the original diff, Review Board seems to assume that all the original changes to those files have been reverted. So for instance, if you add a line to foo.c in a review request, then update the request with a diff that does not mention foo.c, the request will now show: orig - 1 : line added in foo.c 1 - 2 : change reverted in foo.c orig - 2: foo.c is gone Is this behavior intentional? Is there any way to avoid this? I've thought of somehow including foo.c in the new diff file with no change, but there is no easy way for me to get the list of files from the original request. I would probably need to start making requests to the api which is a layer of complication I've avoided so far. Many thanks Galen -- Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
