Hi Michael,

I've seen this error before, and it's always been due to a prior upgrade in
some prior version being forced using 'evolve --hint --execute," which can
mess up the history and require manual repair. I'm not seeing anything in
the output indicating anything otherwise. Is it possible this was ever
executed?

We can attempt a repair for you. We do charge for this (although we include
it as part of a Premium Support contract), if you'd like me to discuss this
with you. A repair usually only takes a couple of hours, and we include
full details on what went wrong and how we fixed it, for future reference.

Christian

Christian Hammond