Hello,

Me and my team have been successfully using ReviewBoard for about half a
year now, and I am looking at rolling it out to the whole of R&D.

The only problem that we have so far, is that many times, our code changes
are across multiple repos. I have been able to work around this with CVS by
creating a dummy CVS directory in the root, and adding all the repos to the
ENTRIES, but now we are migrating to GIT and this will no longer work.

Basically my question is: Is there any way to post a review that uses More
than 1 repository?  Example would be 1 GIT repo and 1 CVS repo, or 2 GIT
repos, ...

If this is not currently possible, how difficult do you think it would be
to make a custom RBT command to be able to do this?

Thanks,
Joseph.