This is RB 1.7.9. A particular review has 3 diff revisions listed.  I can
display the first two diff sets without a problem, but the third revision
will not display the diffs because the diff files do not apply cleanly.  I
would simply like to remove the diff revision set and let the submitter
upload the set again.  Is this possible?

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit