Jeff,

If the new revision is still part of a draft, you can just upload a new
version of the diff and it will replace it. If the broken diff was
published, there's no easy way to remove it. You could delete it from the
"Database" section of the admin UI, but finding the right one to delete can
be annoying.

-David