Hey everyone,

We've released Power Pack 1.4.1, which is now installable via pip, and has
several improvements and fixes for our Microsoft Team Foundation Server
integration.

You can see the full details of the release at:
https://www.reviewboard.org/news/2016/04/27/powerpack-1-4-1-is-out/

If you want to give Power Pack a try, it's free for up to 2 users. You can
find out more at https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/

Christian Hammond