After migration I was unable to add a new repo (getting an authentication
error).  I suspect it is because the SSH is misconfigured.
In my old site when I go to SSH settings under admin, there is a text box
containing a "public key", but where is RB expecting to find the
corresponding private key?

If possible I'd like to configure the new site using the same key pair.
 Unfortunately the person who configured our original site isn't around,
but if I knew where RB was looking for the
private key, I may be able to fix the new site.

Happy user? Let us know!
For more options, visit