Hi Jim,

On a standard Review Board install, the private key should be in
/path/to/sitedir/data/.ssh

If you're using Power Pack with SSH key scalability turned on, it's stored
encrypted in the database instead. Let me know if that's your setup and I
can help you further there over on supp...@beanbaginc.com.

Review Board uses this for two operations:

1) Verifying the existence of files (and their specified revisions) in a
remote repository (when uploading the diff).
2) Fetching the full contents of those files when building the side-by-side
diff.

Christian Hammond