If you are using LDAP, are there any other LDAP fields that you can use for
username?  Email may be too long but perhaps there’s an employee number or
something else that’s shorter?

Terry

From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of john levin
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 6:37 AM
To: reviewboard <reviewboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Exyending Characters in Username Field

Hi,

It was allowing 30 characters in username field. We have some ids which goes
beyond 30 characters (We use LDAP authentication).
Can you please let me know how to increase the length of username field ?

Thanks.

Regards
John
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.