I start to try Review Board 2.5.3 on Debian stretch.
After creating a subversion repository successfully, I can change settings
of the repository as I wish.
However, after set the bug tracker to Google Code, and save successfully,
the repository cannot be
changed anymore afterward.
There is only a error message on the top of page "Please correct the error
below.", and without
any hint about what the error is.