Hi Morgan,

Can you change the hosting account to Custom and see if any errors appear
in there?

We're going to be completely revamping the repo configuration experience
probably in the next major version. There are issues with the architecture
this form is built upon, and we're starting to bump up into more of them.

Christian Hammond