I've automated our RB server deployment process using Puppet.

Adding a repository is still half-manual:

   1. Add the new repository in Puppet configuration
      - Puppet will clone the repository on the server.
      - All repositories are located under *src/git/* directory.
      - Puppet will also add a cron-job that will *fetch* new code every
      minute. - I know  can improve that, but it is out of scope.
      2. Open RB admin control panel and fill in the fields for the new
   repository - this is the part that I'd like to automate.

I've looked into RB documentation, didn't find any API related to adding a

Any ideas are welcome :)