I've automated our RB server deployment process using Puppet.
Adding a repository is still half-manual:
1. Add the new repository in Puppet configuration
- Puppet will clone the repository on the server.
- All repositories are located under *src/git/* directory.
- Puppet will also add a cron-job that will *fetch* new code every
minute. - I know can improve that, but it is out of scope.
2. Open RB admin control panel and fill in the fields for the new
repository - this is the part that I'd like to automate.
I've looked into RB documentation, didn't find any API related to adding a
Any ideas are welcome :)
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.