I switched to using the gitlab integration on ReviewBoard. Previously, I
was using a custom git repository setup on the local machine where I was
running a crontab to peridically update the local repos.

ReviewBoard/Python was not happy with the self-signed cert. For now, I've
added some code in the reviewboard source to skip the ssl verification.
Wondering if there's a better way to configure this in ReviewBoard so that
when I upgrade RB, I won't have to keep disabling the SSL verification.