I found some post-commit hook for svn to auto create reviews via rbt
command. To my understanding rbt command runs only on checkout working
copy. So to automate this do i need to perform checkout, create
.reviewboardrc and then submit as user ?. Do we have any possibilities to
create reviews based on revisions ?
Anyways we can create reviews in GUI for committed revisions. Will it be
done via rbt commands too ? if so, please let me know.

Thanks !