I encountered a bug (or intended behavior) with Power Pack 1.4.2 and managing
authorized users for the Power Pack. I'm using the Automatic user licensing
feature for managing users.
1. I created my groups and added my users
2. I used the Power Pack's 'Configure Automatic User Licensing' and added
those groups to the Auto-add groups.
3. I then realized that no one in my groups had the Power Pack features
4. I had to remove all users from the groups and re-add them.
5. Once I re-added the users the Power Pack features were enabled.
I wish I didn't have to remove all users and then re-add them, in order for the
Power Pack to auto-add the users. If a group has users when I assign it in the
'Configure Automatic User Licensing', I'd like it to go ahead and enroll all
users of that group.
Also, I don't see any signs in the GUI that the users were "auto-added". Where
should I see that? The 'notes' column is empty on the 'Manage Users' tab.
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.