Hi Terry,

The content of that field is stored in the review request draft's
"extra_data" dictionary, which unfortunately cannot be modified using rbt
post (though that'd be a good feature addition -- going to record that). It
can be modified during an HTTP POST/PUT by setting:

    extra_data.beanbag_notefield_notes=<content>

You can also set the Markdown state with:

    extra_data.beanbag_notefield_notes_text_type=plain|markdown

The values will be propagated to the draft.

There is a bug currently with the fields involving the text type
propaogation from draft to review request where the value gets dropped on
the floor. This is going to be fixed in 2.5.7 (see
https://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/8263/)

Christian Hammond