Hi Mary, Eric,

Our Clearcase support is a community-driven feature, and I'm honestly not
as familiar with it as some community members may be.

That said, let me answer these questions as best as I can, and apologies
for not answering them sooner.

1) The path field is meant to be a local vob path. Internally, we switch to
the path provided when running commands like "cleartool describe -short
vob:."

2) I believe you do need a repository per view. It works like other
repositories (Git, CVS, etc.).

If there's any formal way of specifying some kind of a parent repository
encompassing all these views, which cleartool can then understand, we'd
take a patch (along with some docs on usage) for this.

3) I don't have the answer to this. Again, I'm not well versed in Clearcase
myself.

Christian Hammond