Hi Igor,

I'm sorry I haven't been able to get to this yet. Been busy with some
customers with support contracts lately, and my backlog's been growing.

What I have noticed is that the reject file's showing a different encoding
than the source file, indicating that maybe the patch in question isn't
properly UTF-8 (or the code fetched from the repository isn't UTF-8).

Is there a way I could also get the patch in question? (Remember that these
are publicly indexed -- private support is something we offer, but only
with a support contract.)

Christian Hammond