Hi Walder,

I think there's some confusion about what the slider is for. I'll explain.

When you first create a review request with a diff, that diff is stored
along with the review request as revision 1. Once you get reviews from
peers and make changes, you'll eventually update that review request with a
new diff: revision 2. Next would be 3, and so on.

The revision slider makes it easy to select which diff revision (not
committed revision) you want to view, and makes it easy to view an
interdiff between them (showing the differences between two versions of
your change, to help with the review process).

This all assumes you're using a pre-commit model, where you post changes
for review and gain approval *before* it goes into the codebase. This is
the recommended way of doing code review, as it ensures that bugs don't
slip in and others aren't building upon potentially fragile foundations.

Christian Hammond