I'm using Version of Review Board, but I can't find the diff
revision selector introduced in 2.0. In my diff viewer it's simply not
there. Do I need to enable this feature somehow? I could't find anything in
the settings.

Also, I'm not quite sure how it's supposed to be used: I would like to
select specific revisions when creating a review request. This is not
possible using the selector in the webGUI, right?