Some follow-on information. I grabbed my Apache configuration for the server from https://mozilla.github.io/server-side-tls/ssl-config-generator/ Initially, I tried the "Modern" configuration.
When I switch to the "Intermediate" configuration, it starts working. I updated my logging on the server to track which protocol & cipher are being used, and I see this when I connect from the browser: TLSv1.2 ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 (That's good) ... but I see this if I run "rbt setup-repo" or "rbt post" TLSv1 DHE-RSA-AES128-SHA Why is it that rbt uses the older protocol & cipher? I've been advised to go run wireshark, and maybe that will provide more insight. Eric. On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 10:02:28 AM UTC-7, [email protected] wrote: > > The specific, full message is this: > > ERROR: Could not reach the Review Board server at ________________: SSL: > SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE] sslv3 alert handshake failure (_ssl.c:590) > > > This is not a self-signed certificate. My web browsers all work fine when > I connect to the site. When I do this: > > > > python > > > import ssl > > > ssl.OPENSSL_VERSION > > >>> 'OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016' > > > I'm sort of at a loss for how to troubleshoot this. I turn on all the > debugging and logging I can on the server, and I'm not seeing any > additional information. > > > It doesn't look like rbt setup-repo takes any "verbose" options that will > clarify the problem. > > > Suggestions? > > > Thanks! > > > Eric. > -- Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/ Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/ Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/ --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
