The specific, full message is this:

ERROR: Could not reach the Review Board server at ________________: SSL:
SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE] sslv3 alert handshake failure (_ssl.c:590)

This is not a self-signed certificate. My web browsers all work fine when I
connect to the site. When I do this:

> python

> import ssl

> ssl.OPENSSL_VERSION

>>> 'OpenSSL 1.0.2h  3 May 2016'

I'm sort of at a loss for how to troubleshoot this. I turn on all the
debugging and logging I can on the server, and I'm not seeing any
additional information.

It doesn't look like rbt setup-repo takes any "verbose" options that will
clarify the problem.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

Eric.