I have recently updated my windows password which is also used to access
Subversion. After updating the password for repositories, ReviewBoard
v2.5.1.1  is no longer connecting to SVN. I'm getting following error,

*Authentication failed when talking to the Subversion repository*

I can however connect to SVN from machine, when I use tortoiseSVN client.
Not sure, what is wrong with ReviewBoard accepting new password.
Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.