I have set-up all prerequisites and all the installation required for local
reviewboard along with rb-site, server is apache httpd with mod_wsi.
Can any one help me on how to access the review bpoard which I have
installed locally from different systems via web browser.
Below are the steps detailed:
1. yum -y install zlib zlib-devel
2. yum -y install openssl-devel
3. yum -y install memcached
4. yum -y install python-devel
5. yum -y install python-setuptools
6. yum -y install patch easy_install
7. mysql-python yum -y install git-core
8. easy_install ReviewBoard
9. *rb-site install /var/www/ReviewBoard*
*Steps followed during Installing rb-site*
- Domain name localhost:80
- Root Path : reviews
- And other configurations are default.
All steps are executed successfully.
But I do not know how can I access the review board over browser.
Please help me?
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack:
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons:
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.