I have set-up all prerequisites and all the installation required for local
reviewboard along with rb-site, server is apache httpd with mod_wsi.

Can any one help me on how to access the review bpoard which I have
installed locally from different systems via web browser.

Below are the steps detailed:

   1. yum -y install zlib zlib-devel
   2. yum -y install openssl-devel
   3. yum -y install memcached
   4. yum -y install python-devel
   5.  yum -y install python-setuptools
   6. yum -y install patch easy_install
   7.  mysql-python yum -y install git-core
   8. easy_install ReviewBoard
   9. *rb-site install /var/www/ReviewBoard*

*Steps followed during Installing rb-site*

   -  Domain name localhost:80
   -  Root Path : reviews
   - And other configurations are default.

All steps are executed successfully.

But I do not know how can I access the review board over browser.

Please help me?