Hi all,

Is there a way to configure a bug tracker when creating a review request
without a repository? That is, when I have a peer review of file attachments
only (say, a design document), I would like to reference a bug in our bug
tracker. However I can't seem to find a place to configure the bug tracker for
a repository-less review request. I only see the bug tracker configuration as
an option for configuring repositories.