Hi Christian,

unluckly i cannot tell what is the difference between this changelist and
one that correctly generate the review. The files are normal .cs files,
i've made a tool in python for be sure that the files are encoded in utf-8
and the line endings are the same (and i discovered after that also rbt do
the same), the stream where this changelist is coming from was already used
from a couple of week and other reviews where created from that (and there
were no problem with that). I don't think that the diff could help, since
is only the text of all cs files with a plus before each row (so all seen
as an add, and this is wrong). I'm starting to think that for some reason
it takes the wrong version of the server-side file (or maybe RB does not
get the updated version of the repo? Maybe i should sync the P4 folder in
the machine that host RB? Just guessing)