I have access to the revieboard database and APIs. I found that the
informations like number of lines changed added ot deleted are not stored
in database and somehow calculated by revieboard on fly. So I am looking
for any such api which can return me the number of lines changed/ edited or
deleted in a particular review.

Can anyone please help me out there.