Hi!

I have ReviewBoard 2.5.3 installed via Bitnami installer "Review Board
2.5.4-0.exe" on Windows Server 2008 R2.

I do the following:
1. Commit file numbers.txt (see attached "numbers - base.txt") with 5 lines to
SVN.
2. Change first line ("numbers - first change.txt") and create review request.
3. Remove last three lines ("numbers - second change.txt") and update review
request.

I expect removed lines to be highlighted in interdiff window,
but there is only a message "This file contains only whitespace changes"
without any sign of changes in the file:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ahndQ-zMsV4/V_8w-M8-UWI/AAAAAAAABhg/SrHXn_qqlv8ts1YHHqKsiKCT5HHNJxv0ACLcB/s1600/bug_2016-10-13_RB_bug_interdiff.png>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rye1M6bflqg/V_8xHHeZSBI/AAAAAAAABhk/vtOo1OIir8UVexuT2-ZlqcpOKdKI5vJHQCLcB/s1600/bug_2016-10-13_RB_bug_total_diff.png>

Full diff is correct:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rye1M6bflqg/V_8xHHeZSBI/AAAAAAAABhk/vtOo1OIir8UVexuT2-ZlqcpOKdKI5vJHQCLcB/s1600/bug_2016-10-13_RB_bug_total_diff.png>