Hi,

    I tried to run 'python setup.py develop' but I have error as below:

Download error on http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/: [SSL:
SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE] sslv3 alert handshake failure (_ssl.c:590)
-- Some packages may not be found!
Download error on
http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/: [SSL:
SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE] sslv3 alert handshake failure (_ssl.c:590)
-- Some packages may not be found!

    I suppose it is related to certificate upgrade on
downloads.reviewboard.org (protocol TLS 1.2 now)

    I use ReviewBoard 1.7.26 on Ubuntu 16.04. Virtualenv as below:

chardet==2.3.0
cryptography==1.2.3
Django==1.4.22
django-evolution==0.6.10