This *should* be working again. Can you give it a try?

The problem was that, in the process of renewing a certificate, I also
enabled HTTP -> HTTPS redirect, but this broke older versions of Python
that couldn't work with SNI-based SSL setups (an unfortunate requirement in
our case). I've turned off the redirect, so it should be possible to
download over HTTP again.

Christian Hammond