Hi Christian,

Thank you very much for your quick detailed advice.

After numerous attempts on rbt version 0.7.7, I was unable to successfully
post and then retrieve any extra variables with --field local_branch=<your
determined branch>.

Fortunately, from your example arguments '--status=pending
--only-fields=id,extra_data --only-links=', I learned how to select what I
needed from /api/review-requests/ that already had our local branch names
in it.  My use of rbt get-api this way is returning about 4 times as much
as the query you suggested, but that's ok for now.  I appreciate the info
you shared about version 0.8, having local branch info.  When we switch to
that version, we can work on improving our script.

Now that I can obtain the review ID, I can use -r <ID>, and with my tests
so far, it works fine.

Without your assistance, I'm sure I would still be stuck trying to figure
this out.

Thank you so much, and best regards,

Terry  L. Bringazi