Thanks Christian.

I had installed this using bitnami, and thought it encapsulated everything.
I worked around the path issue by adding the following to PATH in the
bitnami scripts/setenv.sh

/opt/reviewboardpowerpack-2.5.7-2/apps/reviewboardpowerpack/htdocs/venv/bin

Now that error is gone, but I am getting the following when I try to open
to create a review(but not when I create the repo as admin)

Unable to connect to a repository at URL 'svn+ssh://192.168.12.28/home/
admin/SVNREPO/demo'
To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 'ssh' in
the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
Network connection closed unexpectedly

I am not sure what the steps are to connect to this svn:ssh repo using
reviewboard.
I can check out the repo from another machine without any problems from a
terminal .
I can also checkout repos that are available through apache.

Regards,
-Ambar

Skype:             ambar.sarkar