I am attempting to use rbcommons to test reviewboard on a custom

After filling out the repository information type as subversion, and the
url as: svn+ssh://<user-name>@<svn-server-ip>/<repo-directory>/

I get the following:

Unable to connect to a repository at URL
Error in child process: exec of 'rbssh' failed: No such file or directory

I have command="svnserve -t" before the public key in my authorized_keys

I have been able to successfully connected to my repository using svn+ssh
through tortoiseSVN from my own computer using a different set of
private/public keys.

Please let me know what I may have done wrong.