Thank You Christian for fast reply.

We are not using gravatar images and I tried switching this option on/off
just in case, but it didn't work out.
Then I kept digging through every single option in admin dashboard and
found that one webhook for slack was activated.
I switched it off and boom, everything works smooth. Again, I am very
thankful for this effort and fast response as this actually made me think
and to look deeper and better.

To completely answer to Your questions:

*Q: You're seeing this server-side?*A: Yes, this is traffic on server side.

*Q:Is this only when posting a new change for review using command line
tools, or through the web UI?*A: Tried only through webUI, but I think it
would act same iff slack webhook is active.

*Q: Do you see it when just browsing through the UI?*A: No, by browsing
through UI application works fine, its responsive and behaves as planned.
*Q:*
*Any chance you have a browser extension that might be accessing something?*A:
I performed same steps in Mozilla with some 3rd party extensions and in
Chrome with no extensions at all, and it behaved exactly the same in both
cases.

*Q: Can you give me the exact command you ran?*A: On review request I made
some comment, and published it. After publishing it, it keeps the 'Loading'
banner active, and when trying to switch to any other screen, a short popup
is displayed with message 'HTTP 0 Error'. Application is again in usable
state, and everything works as expected until You try to publish some
change.

Apart from not using this webhook at all (it is a neat feature, but not the
reason to stop using ReviewBoard), is it possible to configure ReviewBoard
to channel every request through proxy server?

Once again, thank You very much