Glad you found the cause, and that it wasn't anything concerning! Sounds
like Slack owns that address, then. I tried resolving it before responding
earlier, but couldn't figure out what it mapped to.

We use Python's urllib2, which respects the http_proxy and https_proxy
environment variables. You should be able to set these in Apache using:

    SetEnv http_proxy http://yourproxy/
    SetEnv https_proxy https://yourproxy/

You'll then needed to restart Apache.

If that fails for some reason, you can try setting the environment
variables in $rbsitedir/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi.

Hope that helps!

Christian Hammond