Hi,

I installed Django 1.6.11 using easy_install still it throws the same error
when I try to install RB, something really strange. This was working few
months back, not sure what changed. I have RB 2.5.4 in production and
trying to bring up the QA machine with fresh OS installation.

[root@scmchroot6 ~]# easy_install Django==1.6.11
Searching for Django==1.6.11
Best match: Django 1.6.11
Processing Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg
Django 1.6.11 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing django-admin.py script to /usr/bin

Using /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg
Processing dependencies for Django==1.6.11
Finished processing dependencies for Django==1.6.11

[root@scmchroot6 ~]# easy_install ReviewBoard==2.5.4
Searching for ReviewBoard==2.5.4
Best match: ReviewBoard 2.5.4
Processing ReviewBoard-2.5.4-py2.7.egg
ReviewBoard 2.5.4 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing rbssh script to /usr/bin
Installing rb-site script to /usr/bin

Using /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.4-py2.7.egg
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard==2.5.4
error: Installed distribution Django 1.6.11 conflicts with requirement
Django>=1.8

The requires.txt seems to be fine. I'm trying to figure out which file it
looking for Django 1.8 version.

cat
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ReviewBoard-2.5.4-py2.7.egg/EGG-INFO/requires.txt

| more
Django>=1.6.11,<1.7
django_evolution>=0.7.6,<=0.7.999

[root@scmchroot6 ~]# rpm -qa |grep -i django