Glad the dependency issues are over!

Any time you upgrade Review Board, you have to run `rb-site upgrade`.
Review Board enforces this. Part of what this does is perform a database
upgrade, bringing the old database schema in line with the new release.

It is *absolutely critical* that you do not interrupt this process for any
reason. For large upgrades, we always recommend making a backup of the
database first. However, you don't need to do a re-import into the new
version.

If you're moving to a new server, it's safe to upgrade the Review Board
packages first and then import the database before running `rb-site
upgrade`. Just make sure you've copied over your old site directory to the
new one. You don't want to create a new directory from scratch, as there's
important state in there that must be preserved.

Christian Hammond