Below is the results of the command and log file.

[root@reviewboard ~]# SVN_SSH=rbssh DEBUG_RBSSH=1 RBSSH_LOG_DIR=/tmp 
PYTHONPATH=/var/www/reviewboard/conf svn info 
svn+ssh://rbuser@svnserver/repo
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cryptography-1.8.1-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/cryptography/__init__.py:26:
 
DeprecationWarning: Python 2.6 is no longer supported by the Python core 
team, please upgrade your Python. A future version of cryptography will 
drop support for Python 2.6
  DeprecationWarning
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/paramiko-2.1.2-py2.6.egg/paramiko/client.py:683:
 
UserWarning: Unknown ssh-rsa host key for svnserver: 
e356dddbacc707b6d5ff8bcae0cef5ed
  (key.get_name(), hostname, hexlify(key.get_fingerprint())))
Error connecting to server: No authentication methods available
svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 
'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
[root@reviewboard ~]#

--- Log file
[root@reviewboard tmp]# cat rbssh-15553.log
05-16 09:14 root               DEBUG    ['/usr/bin/rbssh', 
'rbuser@svnserver', 'svnserve', '-t']
05-16 09:14 root               DEBUG    PID 15553
05-16 16:14 root               DEBUG    !!! svnserver, rbuser, ['svnserve', 
'-t']
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    starting thread (client mode): 
0x52f46d0L
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Local version/idstring: 
SSH-2.0-paramiko_2.1.2
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Remote version/idstring: 
SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_5.3
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport INFO     Connected (version 2.0, client 
OpenSSH_5.3)
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    kex 
algos:[u'diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256', 
u'diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1', u'diffie-hellman-group14-sha1', 
u'diffie-hellman-group1-sha1'] server key:[u'ssh-rsa', u'ssh-dss'] client 
encrypt:[u'aes128-ctr', u'aes192-ctr', u'aes256-ctr', u'arcfour256', 
u'arcfour128', u'aes128-cbc', u'3des-cbc', u'blowfish-cbc', u'cast128-cbc', 
u'aes192-cbc', u'aes256-cbc', u'arcfour', u'[email protected]'] 
server encrypt:[u'aes128-ctr', u'aes192-ctr', u'aes256-ctr', u'arcfour256', 
u'arcfour128', u'aes128-cbc', u'3des-cbc', u'blowfish-cbc', u'cast128-cbc', 
u'aes192-cbc', u'aes256-cbc', u'arcfour', u'[email protected]'] 
client mac:[u'hmac-md5', u'hmac-sha1', u'[email protected]', 
u'hmac-ripemd160', u'[email protected]', u'hmac-sha1-96', 
u'hmac-md5-96'] server mac:[u'hmac-md5', u'hmac-sha1', 
u'[email protected]', u'hmac-ripemd160', u'[email protected]', 
u'hmac-sha1-96', u'hmac-md5-96'] client compress:[u'none', 
u'[email protected]'] server compress:[u'none', u'[email protected]'] client 
lang:[u''] server lang:[u''] kex follows?False
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Kex agreed: 
diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Cipher agreed: aes128-ctr
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    MAC agreed: hmac-md5
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Compression agreed: none
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    kex engine KexGroup1 specified 
hash_algo <built-in function openssl_sha1>
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    Switch to new keys ...
05-16 16:14 root               ERROR    Error connecting to server: No 
authentication methods available
05-16 16:14 paramiko.transport DEBUG    EOF in transport thread

---------

I think i found out part of the reason why rbuser was not able to connect.  
The user rbuser did not exist on the reviewboard system so I created rbuser.


On Friday, May 12, 2017 at 5:00:29 PM UTC-7, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
> Thanks. Now let's try this, to get more useful debug information:
>
> SVN_SSH=rbssh DEBUG_RBSSH=1 RBSSH_LOG_DIR=/tmp 
> PYTHONPATH=/var/www/rt-reviews.red.local/conf 
> svn info svn+ssh://rbuser@svnserver/repo
>
> This should write a /tmp/rbssh-<something>.log file with additional 
> information, which will hopefully provide more details.
>
> Christian
>
> -- 
> Christian Hammond
> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>
>
> On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 9:13 AM, Sophal T <[email protected] <javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> I setup the system with CentOS 6.5. and did a yum install of reviewboard 
>> with version 1.7.x.  I did not connect the system to SVN at that time.  I 
>> only had a Perforce connection.  
>>
>> I recently upgraded to CentOS 6.9 and upgraded review board to 2.5.10 
>> using easy_install -U ReviewBoard.  The upgrade didn't go smoothly and had 
>> dependency package issue.  I eventually worked through it by using yum to 
>> install the missing packages so ReviewBoard can be built and easy_install 
>> finally upgraded successfully.
>>
>> Below is the results of the test.  I really appreciate you help.  Thank 
>> you very much.
>>
>> [root@reviewboard errordocs]# SVN_SSH=rbssh 
>> PYTHONPATH=/var/www/rt-reviews.red.local/conf svn info 
>> svn+ssh://rbuser@svnserver/repo
>>
>> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/cryptography-1.8.1-py2.6-linux-x86_64.egg/cryptography/__init__.py:26:
>>  
>> DeprecationWarning: Python 2.6 is no longer supported by the Python core 
>> team, please upgrade your Python. A future version of cryptography will 
>> drop support for Python 2.6 
>> DeprecationWarning
>>
>> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/paramiko-2.1.2-py2.6.egg/paramiko/client.py:683:
>>  
>> UserWarning: Unknown ssh-rsa host key for svnserver: 
>> e356dddbacc707b6d5ff8bcae0cef5ed
>>   (key.get_name(), hostname, hexlify(key.get_fingerprint())))
>> Error connecting to server: No authentication methods available
>> svn: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 
>> 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration     file.
>> svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
>> [root@reviewboard errordocs]#
>>
>> On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 5:23:03 PM UTC-7, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>>
>>> If you created the SSH key in Review Board in SSH Settings, then that 
>>> would be the right key. 
>>>
>>> How was Review Board installed? Via yum/rpm, easy_install, or pip? 
>>> Officially we don't have a "default" SVN package, but if you used yum/rpm, 
>>> then I believe it will install PySVN.
>>>
>>> Try running this test and seeing what happens from the Review Board 
>>> server:
>>>
>>>     SVN_SSH=rbssh PYTHONPATH=/path/to/sitedir/conf svn 
>>> info svn+ssh://rbuser@svnserver/repo
>>>
>>> /path/to/sitedir/conf would be the "conf" directory inside of the 
>>> directory you passed to rb-site install. So something like 
>>> /var/www/reviewboard/conf
>>>
>>> What that should do is attempt an 'svn info' on your repository using 
>>> our SSH support and the generated SSH key. Let me know what that shows, and 
>>> based on that, I may have you try some additional tests.
>>>
>>> Christian
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Christian Hammond
>>> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
>>> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>
>>>
>>> On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 4:47 PM, Sophal T <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I create the ssh key under the admin page under ssh.
>>>>
>>>> I don't understand how reviewboard uses svn commands.  Is that 
>>>> something I need to configure?  Maybe that is why it is not working.  How 
>>>> do I tell reviewboard to use PySVN.  It is using the default subversion 
>>>> package now.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thursday, May 11, 2017 at 2:34:22 PM UTC-7, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> Can you verify how you created the SSH key? Did you have Review Board 
>>>>> generate it?
>>>>>
>>>>> Also, are you using PySVN or Subvertpy?
>>>>>
>>>>> Christian
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> Christian Hammond
>>>>> President/CEO of Beanbag <https://www.beanbaginc.com/>
>>>>> Makers of Review Board <https://www.reviewboard.org/>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 12:33 PM, Sophal T <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I am trying to connect reviewboard to svn with svn+ssh.  From what i 
>>>>>> am able to find I need to create a public/private key to the svn server 
>>>>>> for 
>>>>>> authentication less login.  Can anyone help with instructions?  I can't 
>>>>>> seem to get it to work.  I am using CentOS 6.9 and reviewboard 2.5.10.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I have create a user on svn called "rbuser".  I generated a key on 
>>>>>> reviewboard and pasted that into rbuser/.ssh/authorized_keys.
>>>>>> I added the svn repo with svn+ssh://rbuser@svnserver/repo.  It said 
>>>>>> it was unable to authenticate to the repository.  So then I typed in the 
>>>>>> username and password and saved again.  That worked.  However when I go 
>>>>>> to 
>>>>>> create a new review request and choose the svn server, I get an error:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> There was an error loading information from this repository:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q option from 
>>>>>> 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion configuration file.
>>>>>> Network connection closed unexpectedly
>>>>>>
>>>>>> This may be a temporary failure. Try again 
>>>>>> <http://rt-reviewboard/r/new/#>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Anyone know where I went wrong?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
>>>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
>>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>>> --- 
>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>>>>> send an email to [email protected].
>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
>>>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>> Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
>> https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>> Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
>> https://rbcommons.com/
>> Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
Supercharge your Review Board with Power Pack: 
https://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
Want us to host Review Board for you? Check out RBCommons: 
https://rbcommons.com/
Happy user? Let us know! https://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to