Hi,

The Bitnami installation should have included everything you need for
Subversion. It's likely that installing a custom PySVN would have resulted
in problems. The reason being that on Windows, both Python and the compiled
Python modules you use must generally all be compiled using the same
compiler. This is certainly the case with PySVN.

I'd suggest uninstalling the Bitnami-provided Review Board and ensuring
that the directory is completely empty, then re-installing Review Board,
see if PySVN shows up in that case. If not, the Bitnami team would have to
help you, because this is very environment-dependent on Windows.

Christian Hammond