Hello Christian,

Thanks for feedback. Here is the situation ...

We have the following 2 Git repositories of user “testuser“ in GitLab

- https://testserver/testgroup/test-repo1.git

- https://testserver/testuser/test-repo2.git

The first is organized in a group, the second is personal. Both are public.
An user “admin” have been granted master access to both. All users are
provides by active directory.

Now these Git repositories should be added to ReviewBoard by user “admin”.
I’m using the RB Administration UI.

- adding  “test-repo1 <https://testserver/testGroup/reposioryOfMemberA.git>”
is possible

- adding “test-repo2” is not possible

  => Error Message: A repository with this name was not found, or your user
may not own it.

Settings for “test-repo2” are:

Name: *test-repo2*

Hosting service: *GitLab*

Service URL:  *https://testserver/*

Account: *admin*

Repository plan: *Personal*

Repository name: *test-repo2*

By using “Account: *testuser” *it works.

This means for adding personally Git repositories the Admin have to create
the account for all users (+secret password) in RB :( Otherwise RB can’t
find the Git repository. Is it wanted like that?
Are there other possibilities?