Sometimes our Review Board server sends emails to the Administrator email
account to report errors. I don't see a setting anywhere to control what
gets sent to the administrators, but some of these issues are ones that we
aren't particularly interested in receiving. For instance, the following
error gets sent whenever someone mistypes their password when attempting to
login to Review Board.

OPERATIONS_ERROR: {'info': '000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C090752, comment: In
order to perform this operation a successful bind must be completed on the
connection., data 0, v2580', 'desc': 'Operations error'}

It is a little odd because we can see other ERROR level log entries from
today, but we didn't get emails for all of them so the emails don't appear
to be related to the log level of the error. It might be useful to let the
user customize the log level threshold for which emails are sent to the
Administrator, including turning off the automated emails completely.

Is there anything we can do to customize what gets sent to the
Administrator email account? We are currently running Review Board 2.5.9.