Given that you have 2.5.11, which is the version that was stable repo for
EPEL until today, I am guessing you have the RPMs and suspect you will want
to do "yum update ReviewBoard --enablerepo=updates-testing" and get a copy
of 2.5.13.1

(Note it just went into the EPEL testing repo today, so it might take up to
24 hours to hit your closest mirror)