Hi Christian,

I thought it was already installed, but pip install -U python-ldap returned
this:
Collecting python-ldap
  Using cached python-ldap-2.4.45.tar.gz
Requirement already up-to-date: setuptools in
/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages (from python-ldap)
Installing collected packages: python-ldap
  Running setup.py install for python-ldap ... done
Successfully installed python-ldap-2.4.45

I have 10 repository types listed, though I only need Git.

Is there anything I can look at to see if a dependency is doing that
prevention?